Friday, September 21, 2007

New York City. That's where I am today.

I didn't get to see much of New York - I took an airliner from Detroit to New York this morning, then a car service drove me to the hotel at Kennedy Airport. Of course, the route had a lot of traffic so the driver got off the highway and went through some neighborhoods. I'm always amazed at the diversity New York offers every couple of streets. Different ethnic groups, different shops and different restaurants.

I am scheduled to fly tonight from JFK to Amsterdam, flight CKS209. I was hoping to get some time in Amsterdam, even a day, but I won't even go to the hotel there. I am getting driven down to Belgium where the next day I'll pick up a flight to Bahrain and Dubai.

Busy busy I guess.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Ronald Twente said...

Alex,
Man you got to start posting pictures. Makes you blog more interesting. Get with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home